NEWBIOGEN Kick-off Meeting in Vrahati (Greek) 11.09.2014
The NEWBIOGEN Kick-off meeting took place in Vrahati, Greek, on 11th September 2014. The goals of the meeting were to clarify contractual obligations – towards EC and between partners (Consortium Agreement - CA), to present objectives, work structure (work packages), organization and management of the project, to clarify financial issues and administrative tasks (reporting), to present exploitation and management of the results and last but not least to initiate good communication, good collaboration, working relations and enthusiasm.
NEWBIOGEN 6th month MEETING in Uxbridge (London-UK), Brunel University, 18.02.2015
The NEWBIOGEN 6th month meeting took place in Uxbridge (London, UK), at the Brunel University premises, on 18th February 2015. The goals of the meeting were to present the results of the activities that have been done so far and to discuss possible technical issues. In addition financial and administrative tasks have been explained and an exploitation plan has been defined.
NEWBIOGEN 12th month MEETING at INSPIRALIA (Madrid-SPAIN), 19.06.2015
The NEWBIOGEN 12th month meeting took place in Madrid (SPAIN), at INSPIRALIA premises, on 19th June 2015. The main objectives of this meeting were to revise the technical progress of the project, to present to the SME partners the results achieved up to this date by the RTDs and to discuss possible technical issues and problems in order to plan the work and action for the next months. In addition financial and administrative issues have also been discussed.
Dissemination activities where NTUA participated 29.10.2016
1. International conference "EuroCoalAsh", 14-15 October 2014 Munich Germany
2. 2nd International ROMCEN Conference, 24-25 June 2014, Calimanesti Cozia, Romania
3. 4th International Symposium on Green Chemistry for Environment, Health and Development, 24-26 September 2014, Kos Island Greece
4. 10th National Scientific Conference on Chemical Engineering (4-6 June 2015, Patra, Greece)
5. 4th National Conference of EVIPAR (Industrial by-products research and development non profit scientific association) (11-12 June, 2015 Thessaloniki)
6. EAST (European Academy of Surface Technology) FORUM 2015 (25-26 June, Lund, Sweden)
7. EURO PM2015 Congress and Exhibition, Reims, France, 4-7 October 2015